Error with MarkerClusterer

Feb 5, 2015 at 4:56 AM
Hi,

I created a map and put two elements in my sharepoint list. The center of the card is placed in the right place, but I do not see the icons. I started the IE debug function and have the following error:

SCRIPT5009: « MarkerClusterer » est indéfini

ginitialize();</script><script type="text/javascript">var infoW = null;var markers = [];var mr0 = new google.maps.Marker({position: new google.maps.LatLng(47.4244248, -72.7851159), title: "La Tuque" });google.maps.event.addListener(mr0, 'click', function () {if (infoW!=null) infoW.close(); infoW = new google.maps.InfoWindow({content: "La Tuque"});infoW.open(map, mr0);});markers.push(mr0);var mr1 = new google.maps.Marker({position: new google.maps.LatLng(48.8603152, -72.2272725), title: "Dolbeau-Mistassini" });google.maps.event.addListener(mr1, 'click', function () {if (infoW!=null) infoW.close(); infoW = new google.maps.InfoWindow({content: "Dolbeau-Mistassini"});infoW.open(map, mr1);});markers.push(mr1);var markerCluster = new MarkerClusterer(map, markers);</sc

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this ?

Thank's
Coordinator
Feb 9, 2015 at 9:36 PM
Hi lumarchand,

thank you for your report. There was bug in webpart reference to javascript file when point grouping was enabled. I fixed it in new SP 2013 release. Please download it and let me know if it works not (I have tested it but please double check it).

Thank you

Mazin
Feb 10, 2015 at 7:30 AM
Hi mazin,

Thank you for your quick help. I have uploaded the webpart with Update-SPSolution and I see the pin when I uncheck the "Group nearby points together". If I don't uncheck the box, I have this error : "WebClient ne prend pas en charge des opération d'E/S simultanées -//- WebClient does not support the operation of simultaneous I / O" in a msgbox. It's the same message with IE and Firefox.
Feb 24, 2015 at 8:37 PM
Hi Mazin,

I have test with the new version and I don't have error when in during the execution code. The problem is that the PIN does not appear. When I check "Group nearby points together" box I do not see the PIN and when I let fly, I see the PIN.

Do you have any idea ?

Luc.
Coordinator
Feb 28, 2015 at 7:13 PM
Hi Luc,

check that JS errors using Developer console. Grouping is done by markerclusterer_compiled.js script. Check its reference.

Mazin