Item ID URL param name

Feb 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

First of all thank you for developing this very useful webpart. I want to pass a URL string parameter. I have a Customers list, where I have customers ID passed as URL string parameter. Can you please how to use this CustomerID in this webpart, so it only shows the address based on that particular client.

Thank you

Coordinator
Feb 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Hi,

there is List Item ID parameter in webpart settings. Put there the name of the parameter in URL that contains customer ID. Something like CustID.

Mazin

Feb 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Hello Mazin,

Thank you for your email, and actually I did CustID, but still it is showing all records. I believe there is CAML query issue, as I went through the code for List Item ID, and CAML query has <Query> parametre, when you use <Query> parametre with the CAML query, it will always return the all records from the list regardless of the condition. for some reasons I can't amend the code, it is asking me for username and password, Can you please upload the code again.

thank you

Feb 8, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Hello Mazin

Please send me the link to download the code, as the one from source code section doesn't work. can you please email me or upload to the source code section.

Thank you

Feb 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Hello Mazin

Please ignore my last message, I manage to fix this issue, and it is working perfeclty fine now. I am so thank ful to you

Regards,